Rock Chick Series in Audio

Rock Chick - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Rescue - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Redemption - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Renegade - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Revenge - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Reckoning (Volume 6) - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Regret - Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Revolution - Kristen Ashley

So I listened to Rock Chick back in May when it first came out and then could not believe we had to wait for a month more for all the rest to be released on the same day....the rest came out on June 10th and since then I have been plowing through the audios.  As of today I am on Rock Chick Reckoning...which honestly was my least favorite when read but I have to say I am liking it a bit more listening.  To be honest, one of the reasons I have made it through so fast is with the Whispersync feature I have been going back and forth (average about 75% listening and 25% reading). I am going to take a break after Reckoning, before moving on to Regret (was one of my favorites until Ally's book) as the beginning of the book is emotionally exhausting...no matter that you know it all turns out okay in the end, I need a box of kleenex every time...

The narrator seems to get better with each book, and the narrator is much better then the one on the "Dream Man Series"

So if you are thinking of trying the audio for the series,,,it is well worth it and if you have the Kindle E-Books you can get the audio's via Audible at a reduced rate, even if you don't have the kindle books with the "special" whispersync pricing it is almost worth getting the kindle versions first.