Ripped

Ripped - Sarah Morgan

~The Blurb~

"Wardrobe malfunction" doesn't begin to cover it.

With a rip louder than the "I dos," Hayley's hideous bile-yellow bridesmaid dress explodes. She's always had enviable curves, but nearly naked wasn't quite the look she'd been going for at her ex's wedding.

She's rushed from the altar under the best man's designer tux jacket. Hayley's expecting a blast of icy disapproval from sexy, sophisticated Niccolò Rossi—his usual reaction to anything she does. What she gets is a kiss that nearly melts what's left of her polyester nightmare gown.

It's impossible on a million levels. Exuberant engineer Hayley and buttoned-up lawyer Nico have never seen eye to eye—but skin to skin? Oh, mio… So when Nico shows up at her flat on Christmas Day to give her a fabulous gift—himself—Hayley's delighted to do the unwrapping. But it's just a holiday fling. By New Year's Day, she'll come back to her senses…unless Nico's sensual skills tear away all her resolve

Review

This is the first book by this author I have read and I'm looking for more. Short, hot and hilarious really a great read....I'm now looking for the next book in this series to devour.

Book provided by Author/Publisher via NetGalley for an honest review