Midnight Secrets ~ Audio

Midnight Secrets - Ella Grace

On a hot southern night, with a storm on the horizon, a family is shattered. Three beautiful daughters—Savannah, Samantha, and Sabrina Wilde—go on with their lives, each significantly changed, as they bear the memory of the murder-suicide that killed their parents. For years, they have stayed away from Midnight, Alabama. Until Midnight calls them home.

Savannah is the first one back when a grueling case in Nashville leads the young prosecutor to seek shelter in the quiet of the once grand Wilde mansion. But when she finds letters casting doubt on her family's dark, shameful past, she realizes that peace in Midnight is a shallow façade and sinister secrets lurk beneath the surface. Zach Tanner, once the town's bad boy, is now the new police chief and still has a wild hold over her. Zach can feel it, too, but he hurt Savannah once. As teenagers, they broke every rule together. Now it's his job to keep her safe, even though he isn't sure who her enemies are—or which ones might be his own

~My Thoughts~

This was okay, I found it to be very predictable and figured out pretty quick "who done it"....or maybe I am a bit jaded about all the "secrets" and doing what they did to protect the other or what they felt was best for the other...I realize without all of that there is not much of a story but....it just seems like so much wasted time....

Marguerite Gavin does a great job with the narration.