Dirty Pleasures [Pleasure, Montana 10] - Melody Snow Monroe

Ceci Armstrong has a secret that is eating away at her. Her actions cost a man his life, and now she must live with her cowardliness. She never would have returned to Pleasure, Montana to be with her family and lick her wounds had she known she’d be thrown into her sister Brooke’s drama involving a drug lord. Her best friend is kidnapped, and Elite Detective Services assigns two hot detectives to keep Ceci safe. Not wanting to hurt anyone again, she ices her heart to keep her distance. Too bad they stir a passion in her she can’t deny, but fears if she confides in them about what happened, they’ll hate her for sure.
Gabe Henderson and Dylan Jacobs love the sexy blonde’s strength and resilience, but they know she’s hiding something. What can they do to free her from her demons and bring her into their loving ménage world?

My Thoughts

This was a fun quick read...a bit predictable but still enjoyable. Ceci, Dylan and Gabe were good together and it was fun to see them again after everything that happened in Brook's book. The one thing that bugged me was the guilt Ceci felt about John...I realize it is something that some people do but that type of manipulation just irks me...

and makes me want to tell the person, here let me get you the knife/gun/pills to help you on your way.

(show spoiler)

...but that aside it was a good visit to Pleasure Montana.

Book provided by Author/Publisher via NetGalley for an honest review