Mine To Hold

Mine to Hold - Cynthia Eden

She was one man’s obsession…

Nine years ago, Claire Kramer’s lover brutally killed her family, and he tried to kill her. She escaped, but she’s been haunted ever since that attack. Too afraid to trust another man and too worried that her past will catch up with her, Claire never gets too close to anyone. But then she meets Noah York.

He must have her.

Noah York is a man with secrets. The world sees him as a billionaire hotel tycoon, but Noah has a dark and dangerous side. For years, he worked covert military operations before he built his fortune. When it comes to death, Noah is a master. He knows that he should steer clear of Claire, but the white-hot attraction Noah feels for the delicate beauty is instant—and consuming.

He will never let her go.

Someone else is just as consumed by Claire—someone who will kill to possess her. And if Noah can’t stop the hunter in the darkness, he may just lose the one woman that he can’t live without

Review

There was a part of me that thought an obsessive love (but not in a "stalker" way) would be kinda cool...I'm kinda rethinking that..

We met Noah and Claire in Mine to Keep and we get just enough of them to leave you wanting more. While very similar to the other two books with the obsessive nature of Noah with Claire that did not bother me like it has in other books. We learn more about the horror Claire went through when only 16 and the nightmare she still faces with Ethan's family constantly harassing her today and we get to see just a little of the control Noah holds himself with slip a bit. I was sucked in from the beginning and before I knew it I was finished. While this could be read as a stand alone book, I do recommend reading the fist two books as the initial meeting between Claire and Noah in book two should not be missed. Another excellent read in this series.

Book provided by Author/Publisher via NetGalley for an honest review