Mouth to Mouth

Mouth to Mouth - Erin McCarthy

It was supposed to be your average stakeout. My partner and I would scope out both the coffee shop and Laurel Wilkins, the latest target of con man Trevor Dean's scheme to meet women online and bilk them of their money - and everything else. So I went inside to get a better look. So she happened to be gorgeous with a body that made me temporarily forget how to order coffee. So she knew my name - Russ Evans - and hugged me like we were more than friends. So what the $ No. @ is going on?At least she's willing to offer herself up as bait. All I have to do is keep her safe - and keep my hands off. Anything else would be against the rules. And oh so tempting...

Review~

this is a "cutesy" story and just what I needed to break up the Hollow's marathon I started, there is really nothing extraordinary about this with the exception of Laurel (who happens to be deaf but I keep forgetting when I am reading until it is brought up), who was an awesome character.  It is one of my favorites...I wanted something, light and fun and EM delivers as usual.