Issy's Infatuation

Issy's Infatuation - Shelley Munro

The Blurb

Issy Deans has a secret — she's always lusted after Tyler Jameson. Call it an unfortunate infatuation with her brothers' best friend. A surprise meeting at rugby training brings a provocative proposition. One month of hot sex then they'll both walk away. Issy isn't a fool. She says yes. Let the month begin. Each touch sizzles. It's pure magic between them. Passionate. Intense and even better than she imagined. Issy is riding high on Tyler and her hot prospects as a representative rugby player until reality steps in with a forward pass

Review

This was a bit of a tough one, while definitely hot with some great chemistry between Issy and Tyler, we don't really get to know or connect with them,,,that is the drawback sometimes with the "shorts" or "quickies", sometimes they can be pulled off well and sometimes it is just interesting enough that you want more and end up frustrated at the end.

Aside from missing the connection with the characters I did enjoy this, it is a quick read I finished is about 45 minutes. If you want a quick steamy hot read/sports romance then this would be a good one.

Book provided by Author/Publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.