Close Liaisons  - Dima Zales, Anna Zaires The story itself was a good one (and would normally be a 3 to 3.5 read for me), I like Korum and would like to know more about the Krinar but I could not stand Mia....she was TSTL...to the point I was not going to finish but I received the audio for free for an honest review and so I pushed through and made it to the end. And while I am glad I finished it but Mia remained TSTL and just annoyed me....I wanted to give it a higher rating but because Mia is a main character and so much of the story is from her perspective I can't give it the 3-3.5 stars it would have been given. For the rating on Audible, the narration would get a 4 star rating, the story a 3 star and overall would unfortunately be 2 stars.As I said, Korum was very interesting and the bits and pieces we had of him were great and I think I would have enjoyed the story more if it had been more of his POV then Mia's.I would be interesting in trying more from this author in the future.