The Wanderer (Thunder Point #1) - Robyn Carr 3.5 stars.The Wanderer….this is the second Robin Carr book I have read, I picked up the audio for the first Virgin River book last year and while I enjoyed it immensely, there are so many books in the series now it is a bit daunting, so when I saw that this was the first in a new series I was excited to get to start it before there were 20 books out.This one is hard to review because I truly enjoyed the story, I really liked all of the characters and while predictable (you can see pretty quick who the “bad guys” are) the story itself is well told. Where I am disappointed is that while the book started a bit slow for me, it seemed like there was this build up (not sure this is the right word for it…but it’s all I can come up with at the moment)…was Ben murdered or was it accidental, will Sara commit to Cooper or is she perfectly happy with no strings attached….will Mac get a clue about Gina or has he lost his chance…..and then it just wrapped everything up perfectly….I got to the end and was like…”that’s it”…..I will read the next one in the series as that one looks to be about Mac aka “Deputy Yummy Pants” and I think I will need to go back and pick up the Virgin River Series to get more background on Cooper.