Oracle's Moon  - Thea Harrison, Sophie Eastlake I really enjoyed this one, while I liked books 2 & 3....they did not have the same feel as the first book, this one had the same feel. Grace was pretty amazing with all the obstacles in front of her...being the Oracle, raising her sisters children, and dealing with the injuries she got in the car accident that killed her sister and brother in law. Khalil was hilarious....next to Dragos I think he is one of my favorites, it was a lot of fun to see him figure things out and realize he had feelings for Grace.Some memorable lines from this one:“That is my tail,” the cat remarked. The little girl stabbed at his furred face with a plump finger. “Now you have discovered one of my eyes. Oh look, you have discovered the other one. I think you have awakened your aunt. I told you we should be quiet.”When he moved over to Chloe’s bed, he saw that she lay on her stomach, sucking her thumb. She smelled clean too, and her shining curls were combed. Then he saw the shadowed sparkle of her eyes, and he realized she was awake and watching him as he watched her. He crouched to look at her. She smiled at him around her thumb. He whispered, “Do you know that I am the doggie-cat?” She nodded. “Clever girl.” He thought a minute, trying to come up with words she might understand. It was surprisingly difficult to try to think like a small, new human might. “Do you know that I am not really a doggie or a cat?” She nodded again. Good. That was good. He patted her back. She felt warm and soft and a little lumpy under a light summer blanket. “Do you know that you should not pull a real doggie’s tail or a real cat’s tail either? And you should not poke them in the eye?” She popped her thumb out of her mouth and whispered, “Indeed?” He frowned, suspicious. “Do you understand what that word means?” She shook her head.He looked at Chloe. “Come over to the table. Sit with your aunt. I will clear away this mess and…I will achieve pancakes.” Grace’s lovely, tired face wobbled with what looked suspiciously like mirth, but she had been under so much stress he decided his first impression could not be correct. “You’ll achieve pancakes?” “I do not see why not,” he said. “Have you ever achieved them before?” she asked. A touch of liveliness came back into her vivid eyes, and they sparkled. “That question is irrelevant,” he told her, while his eyes narrowed in suspicion on her tired face. On a Djinn, her expression would definitely be laughter. “I will achieve pancakes now.”"It is a curious thing, that the older one becomes and the more knowledge one acquires, the more one realizes what a mystery the universe is, after all.”You’re the one who owns your life. It’s your responsibility what you make of it."I started counting time for you. I want to change who I am for you. You are my Grace. He was too full, and there weren’t enough words. He said, “I did not know I needed grace until I met you.”There are more but this either stood out the most or made me laugh the most....