Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection

Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection - Jaci Burton,  Megan Hart,  Lauren Dane,  Shannon Stacey,  Angela James Believe 3.5*I read Believe by Lauren Dane first I had recently read Second Chances and I really wanted to read more about Jude and Rori. As always Lauren Dane delivers a spectacular story. This was a good read and it was fun so see them make their own holiday traditions. Unwrapped 3*While I generally enjoy Megan Harts writing and I love the two books Taking Care of Business and No Reservations I don't particularly care for Leah's character...she is not bad just not one of my favorites...that aside, it was another good read.All She Wants for Christmas 4*I have only read a couple of novellas of Jaci Burtons so am not very familiar with her writing. I did enjoy the story and while it did have a HEA I get very frustrated with characters when they make stupid mistakes like not communicating with each other and assuming what the other will do/wants....Holiday Sparks - 3.5*This is the first story by Shannon Stacey that I have read. I was very cute and the characters drew me in. While it was your typical popular girl/nerd who is all grown up and hot...it was still a very enjoyable read. I will definitely be reading this authors other books.