I Only Have Eyes for You (The Sullivans, #4)

I Only Have Eyes for You (The Sullivans, #4) - Bella Andre While I enjoyed this one, so far it is not one of my favorites in the series....but here are some favorite lines from this oneIf you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.”Minutes later, when he’d stripped off the rest of his clothes and wrapped himself around her with Sophie already asleep against his chest, Jake had to softly say the words that had been burning a hole inside his heart for so many years. “I love you.”His eyes were dark, his face as serious as she’d ever seen it. “Trust me, I noticed you before that. Way before that.”“ I've never believed in luck.” Or any of the other things that the four leaves represented, like hope, or faith. Or love.“I love her.” The three words he never thought he’d have to admit to anyone sounded like they’d been raked over gravel. “ I've always loved her.”“I only have eyes for you, Sophie. But I never thought I deserved you.”“Sophie Sullivan, I love you. I’ve always loved you. I always will love you. Forever.”