Havoc & Hell......worth the wait

Havoc and Hell: A Dragon's Prize - Marie Harte

The Blurb

When a demon and a dragon get busy, "burning up the sheets" gets real.

James thought stealing a royal dragon egg was a terrific idea—until the prank went sideways. His sister and twin brother have done their penance. Now it's his turn. Ten days of servitude to Teban, the dragon prince—James's best friend. Such a light sentence has to have a catch, so James does what any good demon would do. He bolts.

His string of bad luck holds steady when he falls prey to a pretty woman with sharp teeth. Kihra is havoc, a race of lower-realm creatures even demons fear. When she joins forces with Teban, their torment becomes delectable sin. No vice is too addictive, no demand too brutal when it comes to satisfying his lovers' needs.

All seems hellishly perfect—until the angels arrive for some payback. Kihra's kidnapped, Teban is missing, and James suffers the beatdown of the millennium. But he has no intention of letting his lovers go, though he risks the wrath of the demon king, the ire of the dragons, and an angelic punishment that could start a world-ending war.

Warning: Contents highly flammable. Contains dragons and demons having a painfully pleasurable good time. Havoc—literally—ensues. Handle with care

My Thoughts

I love this series, and had been waiting for this story for some time, I think I read the first two like 2 or 3 years ago.....this one was worth the wait.  James, Teban & Kihra were awesome and pretty kick ass together and it was great to see Eve, Ranton & Jentaron again....can't wait for Dragon King later this year.  While I wish the stories were a bit longer (you can never have enough of hot dragons) they are still fun, it will be interesting to see where the story arc is going with the bit we find out about Aseal at the end.....