Angels' Blood ~ Audio~

Angels' Blood  - Nalini Singh, Justine Eyre

The Blurb

In the first entry in the Guild Hunter series, New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh introduces a world of beauty and bloodlust where angels hold sway over vampires.

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she's the best—but she doesn't know if she's good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful Archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, only one thing is clear—failure is not an option...even if the task is impossible.

Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other…and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt doesn't destroy her, succumbing to Raphael's seductive touch just may. For when archangels play, mortals break…

My Thoughts

This book is such a great start to the series, Elena is pretty kick ass and while Raphael starts out being a bit of an ass, Elena makes him a better Archangel. After these two, my next favorite character is Illium and if memory serves correct I think later in the series there is a short story or Novella that features him.....

Nalini Singh does a great job with the world building without it being too much of an info dump.....and you will immediately want to jump into the next book. Justine Eye did a wonderful job with the narration