Not Sure about this one

Pressure Cooker Recipes For Electric Pressure Cookers: 100 Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes - Gloria Stone

I got an electric pressure cooker for christmas and unfortunately it did not come with any recipes to get you started.....I have never cooked with a pressure cooker, stove top or electric.  While there are plenty of cookbooks for stove top pressure cookers there are not a whole lot out there for the electric.  There is a difference between the two in the "highest PSI" settings the electric typically only get up to about 12 or 13 PSI, while the stovetop one's can get up to 15 PSI and that difference affects the amount of time to cook.  I don't know enough to be able to figure out how much time to add or subtract....I know that there will be a lot of trial and error but I had really been hoping to find some basic recipes to work with.

One of my favorite foods is Risotto and this book had several recipes....while I used a couple of the them for the basics I don't know that I would call her recipe's risotto...some don't even have cheese....to me risotto is thick and creamy and cheesy.  While I did find some of the recipes in this book useful as a "starting point", there was not much else helpful.  Fortunately this is a Kindle Unlimited book so was able to borrow.....