Watch Me ~ Cynthia Eden

Watch Me - Cynthia Eden

The Blurb

Watch Me…The first book in New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Cynthia Eden’s sexy new romantic suspense series…DARK OBSESSION.

He was hired to protect her.

Watching gorgeous Gwen Hawthorne wasn’t a hard job—but it certainly was tempting. Chance Valentine had tried to keep his distance from the sexy socialite for years, but when her father hired him to keep watch on her—as a twenty-four, seven bodyguard—Chance knew his control was about to be pushed to the limit.

He’d never wanted another woman the way he desired her. Hot. Intense. Consuming. Being so close to Gwen, Chance knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist her. So he gave into his need, her need, and he took them both to the edge of a dark and consuming desire.

But Chance soon realizes that he isn’t the only one watching Gwen. Someone else is out there, a stalker who won’t rest until Gwen is destroyed. Every day, every moment…Gwen is in danger. And Chance knows that if he can’t unmask the stalker, then he may just lose the only woman he has ever loved

My Thoughts:

This was not bad, but not really what I have come to expect from this Author. I did not feel the intensity she writes so well and that I have come to expect in her stories. To me it read like so many others in this genre that are out at the moment....or maybe I have been reading so much lately in this genre that nothing is really standing out.

Book provided by Author/Publisher via NetGalley for an honest review